Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Adams Bone

I am a christian. I have read the Bible. It starts off sayin that God created the Earth,the fire,the stars and God created the first man Adam and when he wanted a partner God created the first woman.. EVE. This somehow made me think that woman was created for the sake of man. If Adam was happy living alone wouldnt God create woman??

I am no one to question a religious book,however maybe I am just feeling this shouldnt have been written in the Bible even if this was the truth. I personally feel woman are stronger than men. I have never shouted at a woman. Its not that I never felt to. Somehow i feel that shouting brings out the weaker side of men. If Adam couldnt exist without the company of a lady, no man can live without a female near him.

I have admired many woman for the inner strength she carries within her. My mother was someone who loved me knowing that I was a brat. Some say that woman need a man to exist, I feel that the truth is that every man needs a woman, to lean on to her. Someone who listens to him. Cuddling the child in him, Protecting the baby in him, and loving the youth in him. I have seen men shouting at woman, and I see the strength of a woman when she just listens and try to make the man feel good. If a woman shouts back at a man, he would never be able to stand it; thats were his weakness comes out.

How come our society has a presumption when it comes to gender specific tasks? Well I must admit I am being a hypocrite now…. Working in a fast moving world it is a proud feeling to see Engineers, Lab Technicians, IVF technicians, Physiotherapists etc. etc. of my the EVE clan making a mark for themselves.

In a world that has corruption and terrorism ruling, it feels nice to believe that every man creating the havoc, has once at least once felt the care and love of Gods greatest creation... 'Woman'.

Every boy 'head banging' to rock shows must have once felt the warmth of a lullaby and every rebel trying to change the world would think once before he starts that, A man can never change the world without his better part.. a Woman.

No comments: