Thursday, January 15, 2009

The God I made For ME


I made him,.. I, born as the human being made him. He was made by me for me. I think about this, many a times. ITs written in the book of life that God made me and all the things around me. Its written a thousand years ago. Still it lingers within me somewhere doesnt it feel we made him for ourselves. To listne to our prayers, our complaints, our sorrows, very rarely our happiness.
We gave birth to him and the devil. From then humans had this biased feel for the right and the wrong. If there was a right, there ought to be a wrong too. So humans made the devil. Stories told of some place called hell and heaven. God sometimes i do feel I made you. Dont smite me for this o mighty smiter, coz still I have the fear in me which makes me feel that if what I say now turns out to be false I shall suffer in the fathoms of hell!!!!

No comments: