Friday, August 21, 2009

None can replace


I miss u.. I miss u.. I could go on writing this a thousand times, but still the feeling wouldnt change. Every moment I could ever get to spend with you, will always be cherished, I say it or not. The pain is all in the memories, they linger not in my body but in soul.

I dont know If "soul" really exists, if it does, thats were you reside. My body has sinned and it has, but my soul has been tru always, and deep within it lingers.


I dont believe in a life after death, for me all that was here was given by you. I felt the happiness and the beauty of heaven when you were next to me. I also felt the heat and the ravages of hell when you faded into just memories...


I can with my confession, gota nothin that I know more. I dont know where to start and i do wish, you were here next to me, sometimes, just to flash a smile and answer my call, or share a tear,...


They say love brings tears, i dont believe that, for whether it was tears of joy or sadness that you have ever brought on my eyelashes, it has always felt magical. I dont know the day when I ll finally forget you. But I am sure your eyes are deep seated in me that i can run to you on every heart beat of mine ... that goes on and on.... just for you.. for I believe you ll be mine...


Forever and ever

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope u get ur Rose back soon