Thursday, January 31, 2008

mobbed human

I was also born with the umbilical chord twisted around my neck with the usual new born cry in a hospital. Grew up with education from a good school....Did my Batch from a fine college and here I am sharing the FORUM with you fine people in us technology.

I dono whether I am being very decisive with people but people are the most wierd, mysterious beings created by god in my opinion. Sometimes it seems that god made people and made his last and most stupid decision. He must have grieved over the very fact that he forgot to install a redo or undo button...... Sometimes it does seems that god created the most beautiful things with all his perfections and named him "MAN"...But why is it that man himself feels uncomfortable in another mans midst...It seems an irony when people say that humans are social beings....The word should have been man is a society being...Its all society that matters. He does anything to show his mark in society. Dono if mobile phones where gods creation patented by the devil...But it seems so. Every one including me are addicted to it more than the air we breath...the water we drink. The hands seem to have a fondness to it as if the metallic musical monster has to be fidgeted in our hands. Else we can’t think of a single minute. A single moment. I have seen Love nurture in its true form thru mobiles.... Friendship growing into love thought mobile phones..... Crime flourishing through it..... I am not trying to reveal the negative points of technology ...Its more than I can do and would not fit this forum because its a better topic to be discussed at a group discussion I suppose...but sure I would like to see when this machine can be called the "idiot box"...or whatever... Sure I can foresee a lot of shoulders shuddering with sarcasm at this very article of mine...If at all anyone feels its true, think pause and make yourself understand that "The machines do not rise against us...They don’t have the power to do so ...but Sure man has the power to make it revolt against man himself"...We should understand that power in us for there may be a time when man is only used to communication thru a 2 inch screen flashing messages .. And he may never ever need another person to communicate ...A mobile phone may be well enough!!! There is the growth of the cell phone into a COMMUNICATOR

No comments: