Thursday, January 31, 2008

An ode to GOD

In the seamless discussions that have emerged from many a thought lingering brains in this world…the discussion continues as to god exists or not…Before I get my post blocked let me make this very clear that I am not here to discuss on that controversial topic…I am just here to talk to god…Ya people u read it right!!! I have also been taught a lot on god…Not that I am into theology or something..But many a times in some distance a white streak line in the lightning makes me feel its just the lavish robe’s of “God”. Or a cloud that looks as calm as a brook flowing by makes me look once more into its sallow emptiness and feel “God” s in it!!!

The little boy shouts in its paramount voice within these corridor’s of the “Earth” that you made..None has a time to stop and stare!!!But its ok I have no complaints…I am here to converse to God…and that I will…Not with the complaints that usually people shower on you. Or the hymns that reverberate in your ears…..But with the sweetness and softness of the child within me….. It's okay, God, I see you, between the North Atlantic and the stars. You're making white lightning across a carpet of clouds below me, illuminating continent-sized liquid landscapes and the mountains of mist you created in a heartbeat.


There's no one out here to see you, aside from the pilots of a sleeping plane flying toward the sunrise that won't wait for an introduction before it meets us. Maybe there are boats below me, beneath the clouds that are providing you with this momentary distraction. God, are you being creative or are you just playing? I used to think you only made thunder and lightning when you were angry. Having only ever seen a storm on the ground, I never before had the chance to see things from your point of view. But here between the ocean and the worlds above I share your appreciation for the beauty of a storm. Far is it for me to say this, God, but be careful what you play with, okay? There are a lot of us down here now, some on land, some on the sea, and more than you might imagine a little closer to you than that. We're all busy down here, God; it's not that we forgot you. So please, feel free to play with the clouds, the wind, and the rain, just be careful where you stand. Some of us aren't quite ready to join you yet. It's nothing personal though, you understand. We've just got so much to do before we're old. Keep casting stars across the sky though, God. I'm watching out for them. I send you messages from time to time though I don't know if they reach you. I suppose it's possible that I may have misaddressed them. I like this space right here, where pages don't confuse us. It's so much simpler when

No comments: